Enjoy a great weekend break at the Somerset Steam and Country Show
Book your caravan or camping pitch now!
Pitches for caravans and camping are available from Thursday 20th – Monday 24th July.
Your weekend at the Somerset Steam and Country Show
Friday 21st July
The Friday Road Run
– Bigger and better this year
-A huge range of Vintage and Classic vehicles leave the site to visit places of interest in the area
– join in, or watch them leave and return!
– Local Band-The Mighty Fender Twins
– Bar, Disco, Refreshments and of course, excellent local cider on site.
Saturday and Sunday
– Main ring programme commences at 10.00am. All types of vintage and classic vehicles on parade, including our fantastic display of over 200 vintage and classic tractors and some of the oldest and most impressive steam Traction engines in preservation! Also Vintage and Classic cars, Motor cycles, Commercial and Military Vehicles.
New this Year
-Don’t miss Flying Ryan!! With two arena shows each day, we are proud to present Flying Ryan with a Breath -taking motor cycle stunt Show. When you’ve seen this, you’ve seen the best!
Leaving the main arena we welcome back Tractor Pulling this year
– the power and spectacle of specially built tractors pulling a massive loaded sledge. With published display times you can be sure not to miss the show!
The working areas –
step back in time to when Steam power changed the world!
Steam ploughing and cultivating
Steam Rollers and Road making
Sawing and Threshing
Loading and heavy haulage
Round timber loading and haulage
And much more…
Free Trailer rides around the site (Saturday and Sunday)
A traditional Fun Fair – open all day and late into the evening – powered by Steam!
The Children’s area – Saturday and Sunday – All Free!
The Charmborough Bell Tower – Try your hand at Bell Ringing
A Fun Dog Show – Dogs Welcome – on leads!
Wild West re- enactment
Birds of prey
All Welcome to the Saturday evening Steam Party
– Steam at Dusk
– One Tree Hill Band
– late Disco
– Bar excellent local Food!
Caravan and Camping pitches available from Thursday 20th July 12.00 noon until Monday 24th July, 10.00am.
Only £20.00 per night booked before 30th June.
After 30th June Pitches cost £25.00(subject to availability)
Entry tickets at normal gate admission charge
Show entry tickets
Special ticket discount for entry to the Show when booking caravan and camping pitches.
£10.00 per person per day (Saturday and Sunday)
Children FREE! (Under 16)
Buy your camping tickets online