Despite the success of the 2016 event the committee are aware that some exhibitors staying in the exhibitors camping area were disturbed by the unacceptable behaviour of a minority.
To prevent any reoccurrence of this situation the committee have agreed that the following measures will be in place for the 2017 event.
1. Extra security will be provided specifically for the exhibitors’ campsite from 9.00pm until 6.00am on Friday and Saturday nights.
2. A 24 hour helpline telephone number will be available and will be displayed at the campsite entrance as well as with advance exhibitor information.
3. Campsite rules will be included with entry forms and displayed at the campsite entrance. Compliance with these rules will be a condition of entry.
These rules will include the following:-
- Vehicles entering the campsite must display the correct pass.
- Caravans and tents must be sited as directed by the camping steward.
- No vehicle movement permitted after 11.00pm except in emergency or authorised by the campsite steward.
- No open fires permitted on the campsite at any time.
- No late night music or noise which could disturb other exhibitors will be tolerated.
Those in breach of the above rules will be asked to leave the site by security staff and will not be invited to future events.
The committee hope that these measures will prevent any reoccurrence of the unacceptable situation experienced by some exhibitors this year, and that we will be able to welcome all our usual supporters as well as those attending for the first time.